Recent News / Latest Items
Customers can now enjoy a range of new facilities at Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre following a major £3.6million redevelopment recently completed. The official launch
Twitter / Latest Tweets
Testimonials / What Our Clients Say
- Createability have a good knowledge of the leisure industry and understood our needs for high quality and minimum disruption during the works. They were adaptive to issues and provided workable solutions if there was something to overcome. I would be more than happy to work with them again. [Read More...]
- "GLL are proud to operate The Link on behalf of Swindon Borough Council. The Centre stayed open during Createability’s improvements which have transformed The Link – which was already a popular leisure centre – into something fit for the 21st Century and ready to welcome a new generation of users.” Ian Cotgrave, Managing Director at Createability added: “This has been an exciting project for Createability to be managing, as we have a successful 22-year working relationship with GLL. The Link Centre is the perfect example of what we do best, which is to transform old spaces, maximising underused areas, to provide the community with new, more current facilities. This was a large three-phase project and our design team worked diligently to ensure all the space was fully utilised and all the facilities and rooms work cohesively together.” [Read More]
- “Working with the Createability team was smooth from planning through to completion. Their design and build package allowed us to turn two under-utilised squash courts into a light, airy, modern gym, which is attracting and retaining more members than ever. The gym forms part of a dual-use facility agreement that sees Halo working in conjunction with Bridgnorth Endowed School, Createability was sympathetic to the other users of the building during the construction phase, resulting in limited impact on pupils, teachers and other leisure centre users. The project was delivered on time and within budget – RESULT."
- “We were very impressed with how professional Createability was, the quality and standard of work is of an exceptionally high level, and the project was completed slightly early and to budget. The attention to detail was first-class, with due diligence paid to the schools brand, which is key to QAS’s identity. Everyone, without exception, who has seen the new fitness suite loves it. We would most certainly use Createability again.” [Read More...]
- "This was an excellent project, delivered in a “live” environment, with a great quality products and very happy client." - Cwmbran Leisure Centre [Read More]
- "This was a well finished project delivered on time despite us adding a large amount of extras in the last month of the contract. The whole team were helpful and approachable, including the workmen on site which was hugely important to us as a school."
- "Here's an enormous thank you for your company's enormous effort, precision and professionalism throughout the fit out of our new club. You've delivered a product that sits superbly well in the fitness industry, and I'm a very happy man. It's very rare to find a company that is willing to go beyond what's required, and deliver brilliantly. I will without question only use Createability for all my future gyms to come."
- “Middleton Pool was built back in 1957 as an open air lido, but a roof was put on in 1989 to ensure the pool was viable 12 months a year. However, people now demand a wider choice for their exercise options and so adding a fitness suite to the offering was a natural progression. Createability’s plans look amazing and we are all really excited to see the finished result.” [Read More]
- "This was a reasonably complex refurbishment on an existing facility within a new contract and so it was important that the project went well without any unnecessary delays or problems. The contractor delivered the project to the required time frames and standards in what was almost a turnkey operation" Parkside Swimming Pool, Cambridge Read More...
- "This project was completed in a live environment - Aside from the area under refurbishment no losses of facilities were report during the construction period. The over finish of the project and the time taken to deliver it were well above expectations." Abbey Pool Complex, Cambridge Read More...