What sets us apart from other leisure environment providers is our in-house technical expertise and our ability to be able to offer a ‘one stop shop’ to our clients. We know how important it is for leisure businesses to be profitable, and with our experience we can show you how to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your leisure centre to make the most of your investment.
Whether it’s a complete new build, a redevelopment to increase facilities or simply remodelling existing space to turn underused areas into revenue driving activities, we work on projects of all sizes to create profitable leisure spaces that deliver returns for our customers.
With over 20 years experience in the industry, we are confident in our ability to illustrate the various ways in which leisure centres could increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their facilities, yielding a positive return on investment (ROI). For example:
- Utilise underused space
- Update the aesthetics of the facility
- Improve/extend fitness, changing, spa, treatment, aerobics and many other facility types
- Increase capacity – let us tell you how
- Re-design existing spaces to increase revenue
- Re-model existing spaces to realise potential and increase revenue
- Cater for all projects; no job is too small – our core values are the same whatever the size of the job. With projects ranging from £50,000 to £3 million in our portfolio we can demonstrate our wide and varied experience within the sector
“The project was delivered in a professional and positive manner throughout, to budget and on time. The quality of information provided throughout the project was excellent and aided in critical decision making on both options and costs.”
Darren Lamb, Director of Operations & Deputy CEO, North Country Leisure
“Createability managed the project expertly and disruption was minimised… Public response has been excellent and the Centre is well ahead of target financial projections.”
Simon Bell, General Manger, One Leisure
“The Council had been providing a support grant of £882,000 annually but we are on track to reduce this over the next two years, so the facility becomes self-funded. This is the third time I’ve worked with Createability and was confident they would deliver a quality job within the agreed timescales and budget. As with most projects, there are inevitably ‘on the hoof’ revisions to the original design, but Createability managed to accommodate the changes we wanted within the agreed budget,”
Gary Milne, Managing Director, Southsea Leisure Trust